Monday, June 4, 2012

Goddess BustyEmily is Hot Bdsm Fetish Webcam Girl See Her Live Webcam

BustyEmily lets you know who's in charge.She's the boss and a hot fetish bdsm webcam girl who's into femdom.Her appeal is to slaves but if you think you can get this busty webcam girl go for it! But you might get whacked! She describes herself as "I am THE sexy Goddess who loves LATEX and total RUBBER! I have the sexiest skin tight outfits,classy and kinky,that show off my body..but don't worry,I have other fetish attire as well and ESPECIALLY A WICKED MIND "

And she's into I love to be you Rubber Goddess playing with your slutty mind hah,CBT,SPH,CFNM,fin.dom,Tease&denial,Control masturbation,BEST JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS,Humiliation,forced fem.,sissyfication,all kind of dom. but not only,wink

You can see her totally how live adult webcam free or get private shows and many reviews point to her private shows being totally satisfying.



Some reviews of BustyEmily:

"Goddess Emily is not only the most perfect woman, she is also the absolute perfect latex goddess. The amount of outfits she has is incredible, and because of her excellent taste, you will always be impressed with any rubber outfit she will wear. And because of her fantastic body, all outfits look so mouthwatering good on her. And then there are the pvt's with her. She is truly amazing. With her fabulous grasp of the english language, her skills and intelligence combined with a great sense of humour, make every pvt with her like a dream that you never want to end. Mistress Emily has also a nice collection of boots satisfying every boots lover such as me. And you should see what she does with a strapon... Every pvt I had with her has been unforgettable, and I am always looking forward to the next one. All my love and respect to you Miss Emily. Kisses from your humble slave."



"There really are no words to describe how sexy Emily is. I have been regularly visiting her for over two years and I find it hard to believe that she just keeps getting sexier and sexier, which I though impossible after my first mind-blowing pvt with her. Will someone please just wrap her up and give her to me for Christmas! Thank you as always Emily, I cannot wait till next time "

Goddess BustyEmily gives good satisfying webcam shows. Will you be the next slave at her disposal.If she's not online, you can check out other hot webcam girls including teen webcam girls who need a firm hand.

See Busty Emily for a Hot Bdsm Fetish on Her Live Nude Webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment