Monday, July 10, 2017

Big Tit Blonde Webcam Girl

From Adult Sex Friends
She tasted good, sweet and yet musky too. As I began to tongue fuck her, her juices were literally dripping down my face. I was pressing my face into her as hard as I could and she was starting to grind her pussy on me, rubbing her clit on my chin as I sucked her hole. 
 http://adult-sex-friends.com/Big-Tits-Blonde/big-tits-blonde-010.jpg
We 69'd for a while, I was loving the feeling of her hot mouth and soft lips sucking my cock to the very balls. She sucked cock so well, every time her head bobbed down I moaned as she took the entire length into her mouth. Her hands were busy at work on my balls and asshole, she was squeezing my balls softly and pulling on them and using her other hand to slowly play with my asshole. She tickled it and pressed on it as she sucked and I was in heaven, I had never had a woman do that before.
Then she pulled off my cock and raised her body up so that her pussy was pressed hard on my face and she ground her hips like mad. I could tell from the urgency of it she was getting ready to cum so I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could and started sucking. She came all right, so hard she nearly fell over. Her pussy dripped so much cum I couldn't drink it all, it went all over my cheeks and throat and into my hair. I was soaked with her cum, time to return the favor. She rolled off me and lay on her back and I got between those legs as fast as possible. 
 http://adult-sex-friends.com/Big-Tits-Blonde/big-tits-blonde-001.jpg
All this pussy eating had me hot to fill her pussy. I slid my cock into her in one long even stroke and she moaned. I felt the muscles inside her begin to clench and hold onto me and it felt like a hand milking me inside her. I started fucking her as hard as I could. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as I slammed it to her hard and fast. She was screaming so loud, I was sure someone would call the cops.
She thrashed her head back and forth and grabbed her nipples and pulled on them hard, stretching her soft tit flesh as she did. I love watching a woman play with her tits as I am
fucking her. It inspired me to fuck her even harder and faster until I felt my balls burning to explode.
I started shooting my cum in her and then pulled out. I kept[t stroking my cock and blowing loads of cum all over her belly and breasts and she was rubbing it all over and moaning for more. As the last of my cum emptied she grabbed my cock and milked out the last few drops onto her fingers and then licked them clean. I was blown away by all of this.
The sex was great but, the sight of her laying there covered in cum was great too. Candy looked so sexy I could feel my cock starting to get hard again already. She saw my cock getting ready for a second round and smiled at me. She purred as I stroked myself to full erection again.
"God, I am so glad you came for spring break." Me too, I thought, me too. . . . 
http://adult-sex-friends.com/Big-Tits-Blonde/big-tits-blonde-015.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment