Saturday, June 15, 2013

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01 , a Hot Webcam Girl Who Loves Having Orgasms on Her Webcam

Harmony01 is girl who loves getting off on live webcam.It doesn't take too long either. She has long hair and bubbly personality.
harmony01 live webcam girl

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Profile

Basic Schedule

***** I AM ONLINE MONDAY- FRIDAY 6PM-9PM EASTERN AND THEN I GET BACK ON CAM AROUND 11PM-2AM EASTERN ..************* SATURDAY IS AROUND 10/11AM-2PM ***********

Harmony01's Background

Hi!! Im 22 years old from Florida. My name Is Fyona, Yes with a Y !! Last name Ryder.. as In I'd love to Ride her ;) Hahah. I have beautiful green eyes, really.. theyre seductive, Come see for yourself. My hair ... is in the process of getting long, but now its about shoulder length And brown :) . I look like your girl next door. I was born and raised in America! I am a great mix of Native-American, Polish, & English-Irish. I am THICK AS fucckkkkkkk too ;)

* I Love being myself in my chats. I dont intend on ever giving you a fake version of myself. Which means sometimes, you will see the bitch in me if some ass-hole decides to bring it out. Im really bubbly most of the time but you can tell when Im having a bad day or Im tired. I like when people have cool names like -- MyExIsAHoe, .. Or something like that. Makes me giggle a little bit.

* I Always try to have REAL orgasams I dont like faking shit. If you take your time with me, And no I dont mean 20 minutes, BUt at least a good 7-10 . Then you & I can both climax together. ;)

*Im probably one of the craziest, weirdest cam girls you will ever see but Im sexy so its okay ;) haaha I like having a good, fun time in my chat rooms, So please dont be rude, Were all here to have a good time :) If I have to do anything I always take my cam with me.. ex: sometimes youll see me in the kitchen making coffee, or in the garage getting something out of my car. This is because I dont want to put you on hold, I want you to see ,,, LIke I said before the REAL ME. I enjoy Private chats with cam to cam. When I can see you it makes it much more sensual for me. Almost like Im there with you. So dont be shy, send me your cam ;)

PRIVATES ARE $3.99
JOIN my fan CLUB for $2.49 Privates !!!!!
Before complaining about the prices Remember you get what you pay for ;)) $

******** DONT COME INTO MY PRIVATE AND SAY "GET NAKED" "SHOW ME YOUR TITS" "SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY" ILL GIVE YOU A FAIR WARNING IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 MINUTES IN PRIVATE TO GET ME FULLY UNDRESSED. ************

I love tips in free chat, private chat and especially an end of the show tip. Makes me feel extra gooey inside ;) Haha. A big turn on is when someone is spying on a private chat and TIPS$$$$ me. I always give you a little smile or kiss to let you know Its appreciated.

I DO CALL T0 THE US AND CANADA IF YOU ASK IN PRIVATE.

YOU CAN FOLL0W ME ON TWITTER @giveZgoodBrain .. It is a locked account but I will accept you when I see your request please dont request me then come and tell me you requested. I WILL SEE IT AND ACCEPT IT TRUST ME ..

Other than that ;) Cum see for yourself how FUCKIN SEXY I AM !!!

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Likes

Hmm .. TIPS IN FREE CHAT $$$$ Make me go crazy ;)) I like someone who takes their time in privates. Someone who tells me to do what I like to do to make myself pleasured. Someone who WILL take on the challenge of making me cum ;) Remember guys it only takes about 7 minutes, so be patient .=) I will do any fantasy you want me to do for you unless it pushes too many boundaries . I love those new virtual gift things, so give me some of those they are too Cute !!!

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Dislikes

Anyone who constantly requests the same thing in free chat without a TIP. FREE USERS WHO REQUEST SHIT . GET FUCKING REAL . Disrespectful people !!! People who rush private chats . LIKE I SAID YOU WONT SEE ALL THE GOODS FOR AT LEAST 3 MINUTES .

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Stats

Age: 22 Birthday: September 01 Sign: Virgo Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm Weight: 145 lbs/ 65 kg Smoker: By Request Eye Color: Green eyes Hair Color: Brown Hair Ethnicity: White Sexual Preference: Straight Languages: English

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Particulars

Shaved, Trimmed Pussy, Tattoos

Live Webcam Girl Harmony01's Sex Fetishes

Ass Play, Dildos, Discipline, Domination, Foot


Chat with Live Webcam Girl Harmony01 or Other Live Webcam Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment