Sunday, June 23, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - Saffron a Hot Swedish Webcam Girl

Saffron is a hot Swedish webcam girl. She's not blonde but does have blue eyes.She's a 25 y.o. Scorpio and as you can see loves showing her ass on webcam.She's been voted Best Webcam Girl several times and when you interact with her , you will see why.She loves using toys including motorized dildo machine on webcam.
live webcam girl saffron

From Saffron:
First of all - thanx for reading this! My name's Saffron,.. I'm 25 years old and Swedish. I love hot sex and having fun and aim to have as much of both as possible, which is why I really enjoy being here for YOU! I've already met lots of nice people on here and am lucky enough to have many of them in my fan club!!


hot live webcam girl saffron
Making you feel welcome in my room is important to me. I love to please and it makes me really happy to know you've enjoyed our playtime! :) To make sure of this it always helps me to know a bit about you and what turns you on, so please feel free to tell me. I'm very open-minded and up for almost anything! This includes pussy and anal play, DP, fingers and masturbation, deep throat, gagging and dirty-talking.

I have a varied selection of toys as well as a thrusting fucking machine (no, it's not a Sybian) that I love to ride!!! I do love all cocks and toys, but have developed a taste for big toys, which you'll soon find out if you watch one of my shows! A bit of pain is also a turn-on for me and I enjoy whipping, spanking and nipple clamps! :P If you have a webcam then please use it! Watching you on cam2cam gets me sooo hot...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ If you enjoyed my show guys, then please don't forget to VOTE for me... Giving me 10's doesn't cost you anything and I really appreciate it!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So why should you join my FAN CLUB?? Well, apart from receiving far more attention in free chat, nude and private, you'll get to watch all my hot recorded shows too! Yet another reason to join are the hot extras I ONLY do for my lovely fans...

**** FAN CLUB EXTRAS ****

- DP with my large double-ended dildo
- A-2-M
- Anal with my HUGE (12 inches!!) dildo
- BIG inflatable butt plug :P
- Nipple clamps, spanking and whipping
- Pound my ass with my awesome 7-speed fucking machine (350 strokes per minute at top speed!!)
- Pussy DP
- Anal DP
- special requests... try me!
The best way for you to show you like me and what I do is to join my fan club, and that's why I treasure all my fans!! I love to see you in my room, whether you want to play or just chat, but of course I especially love having you to myself in private!

My standard nude price is 1.99, but you'll often find me in nude during the Happy Hours. I also do Group Shows!! Enjoy 10 minutes of nude for only $9.90 (plus it's only 0.99 per minute after the first 10 minutes).

Live Webcam Girl Saffron's Likes

Just about everything turns me on, but I get sooo turned on by cam2cam and by guys that know how to say 'hi' and 'please'!! Having a sense of humour is also reeeally sexy... :P It also turns me on when you know what you want and tell me your dirty thoughts!

Live Webcam Girl Saffron's Dislikes

1 minute privates, and impatient or rude people that just waste my time. I won't hesitate to ban you!! Be nice to me and I'll be even nicer to you!
Guys that want to be called 'daddy' or asks you to act like you're under 18 in pvt... That's just not right and gets you an instant ban in my room!!
Asking me to meet you in person - a BIG turn-off and very insulting!! You can see me working on this web site and that's it!! A good way to get yourself banned....

Live Webcam Girl Saffron's Stats

Age: 25
Sign: Scorpio
Height: 5 ft 7 in / 170-172 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Blue eyes
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Ethnicity: White
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English

Live Webcam Girl Saffron's Sex Fetishes

Fetishes Ass Play, Latex, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Chinese Balls, Paddling/Spanking, Pain, Dildos, Domination, Exhibitionism, Toys, Gangbangs, Vibrators, Voyeurism, High Heels, Whips, Lace
Join Saffron's Hot Live Webcam or See other Hot Live Webcam Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment