Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - Toffee A Hot Russian Webcam Girl

Toffee is a hot Russian webcam girl. She's 24 and everything around her is a teen fantasy. Lots of pink. She goes the extra mile in her webcam shows with a variety of outfits from schoolgirl to hot slut. She's 5'5" 115lbs and has blonde hair and green eyes.She speaks English and Russian.

From Hot Webcam Girl Toffee

toffee russian webcam girl


WELCOME TO MY ROOM!!!

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO JOINED AND WHO CONTINUE TO BE MY FANS AND VOTE ME. I VERY APPRECIATE IT!!! XXXX

Now I just a little introduce myself : My name is Irina, I live in Moscow and moved here from Siberia. Im 24 years old. Im sweet, kind, polite, tender and very hot young girl!! . I like sport , listen to music, watch movies, travel, cooking, go out with some of my friends, shopping (likes every girl, especially like to buy new outfits and lingeries) and everything what can give me fun!! That is why Im here and like to play with myself, give and get pleasure)) If you see me online, I'm ready to have some fun with you, so don’t waste your time guys, just get me into PVT! If you want to know something more about me just ask me , I don’t bite.

toffee live russian webcam girl

Now about my Private Shows

In pvt show you can see:

• Hot chat with some stories and sexy fantasies
• Sexy strip dance in my different outfits
• Pussy and ass play with fingers or toys
• Real deep blow job with dildos (if u like with whipped cream)
• Titty play / a lot of fetishes (especially foot fetish- I always have painted nails and like to lick my feet)/ roleplays / MANY OUTFITS!!!!
- 2 school-girls
- 2 housemaid
- concubine
- secretary
- nurse
- sexy bunnys
- police woman
- sweet Minnie Mouse
- wild cat
- bodyhose, latex suit, many sexy dresses and some others outfits, heels (different colors), lingeries, different colors bras and panties (thongs and full back),stockings, pantyhose (black, tan, brown, white, blue, red, and fishnets), socks, leggings, jeans, skirts and many other types of clothes, glasses / toys (dildos (glass, gold, banana, pink), vibrators ,anal/pussy balls) • My whispers or moans
• Oil or water show (in my big bath tub)
• Of course we can just talking and laugh together

Fan Club Members GET

---------------------------------------------------------- ♦ Private Shows DISCOUNT ♦
♦ Change of outfits and lil strip in free
♦ BIG TOYS for YOU, DP, HEEL FUCK
♦ MY Email contact , personal photos from MY life♦
♦ Always MY good mood, MY smiles and ME!! ♦
♦ Your special requests♦
JOIN MY FAN CLUB AND VOTE FOR ME and you'll be closer to me!!!

Live Webcam Girl Toffee's Likes

• Guys who can say "Hello" or "Hi" when they go to PVT and “Bye” when they finish PVT • Polite guys, guys who respect me and my attention
• Guys who take their time in pvt. Then I relax and have best cums
• Turning you on! I love when you get hard for me and we both get hot and horny. I like touches and kisses, watching ur cam it makes me feel u closer. I love screaming\moaning when I have an orgasm
• Let me hear what your up to and into, ur fantasies and I will make you dreams become reality
.. • When you join my Fan Club right after private and vote me Yes baby, show me you like me

Live Webcam Girl Toffee's Dislikes

• BRAIN FUCKERS!! BEGGARS!! DON’T WASTE MY TIME!!
• RUDE, IGNORANT PEOPLE, LIERS!!! So don't waste you time trying to persuade me to show you my "nipple" "Pussy" “wet fingers”…
• People who staying in my room and keep silent if I address to them , otherwise I will kick all of silent people
If you in my room and dont talk to me - you dont respect me. YOU DONT RESPECT ME - I DONT RESPECT YOU ---> KICK ---> KICK ---> BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Show me this - show me that and I will go pvt / join fan club. If u have requests just click PVT and u’ll see ur dreams in reality
• Please after u click pvt start show with a “Hi” Im alive person and sensitive girl and I need words, ur attention and I should to know what u like, what turns u on

Toffee's Stats

Age: 24
Birthday: September 25
Sign: Libra
Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52 kg
Eye Color: Green eyes
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Ethnicity: White
Sexual Preference: Straight
Languages: English, Russian

Live Webcam Girl Toffee's Sex Fetishes

Ass Play, Dildos, Foot, Handcuffs, High Heels, Latex, Leather, Masturbation, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Role Playing, Toys, Vibrators

Join Toffee's Hot live Webcam show for Free


No comments:

Post a Comment