Friday, June 21, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - Abby20 , a Hot Blonde Webcam Girl

Live Webcam girl Abby20 is a hot young 20 year cam girl.She's bisexual try getting her with a friend and is 5'6" 110 lbs.Her Webcam room is full of pinks and blue like a teen girl fantasy rooms and she loves fishnet stockings.On webcam, she also likes toys like dildos,high heels and she loves guys who have the balls to go cam to cam.
live blonde webcam girl abby20

From Abby20

Hey you the guy who is reading this now , my name is Abby i am 20 y.o. blonde girl.
About me hmmmm i am friendly allways happy i allways have the smile on my face,i study i am single playful and verry romantic ,i love pink as u can see in my room but i also enjoy blue in my chat so don't think twice joining my fan club .
I am new here but that doesn;t mean i am stupid too so don't try to trick me with silly requests in free chat cause u will lose ure time i wont get them in free chat anyway u see enough for free so if u like me enough just click pvt it s not that expensive so it s worth it.

What i do in private ?

*chat strip tease pussy play anal and dp everything gives me pleasure juts ask me about What i don t do in pvt
*fist gag vomit and other gross stuff
Price for pvt $4.49 per min and fans get it at $3.49 per min
Yeeeyyyyy my fan club is ready ill add some new pics for u guys hope u will like them don't forget that fans get a bigg discount for pvt and fre acces to all the recorded pvt shows isn't that so coool ?

Live Webcam Girl Abby20's Likes

I am a beautiful sexy smart woman i know what i want i know what i like i loveeee to laugh and i am allways in mood for fun be nice in my room cheer me satisfy me and ill take the best care of u join my fan club and u have my full atention a big kiss maybe a sexy dance right after u join make me happy and i'll know how to make u happy after donțt be rude donțt offend me u will win a big ban donțt offend other members in my room and moust donțt offend my fan club members cause again u will win a ban

Live Webcam Girl Abby20's Dislikes

rude people beggars stupid questions requests in free chat
live blonde webcam girl abby20

Live Webcam Girl Abby20's Dislikes

Age: 20
Birthday: September 08
Sign: Virgo
Height: 5 ft 6 in / 168-169 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 49 kg
Smoker: By Request
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Languages: English, French, Spanish

Live Webcam Girl Abby20's Sex Fetishes

Bondage, Dildos, Domination, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Lace, Leather, Masturbation, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Role Playing, Toys, Vibrators, Voyeurism
Join Abby20 or Other Hot Blonde Webcam Girls Free

No comments:

Post a Comment