Saturday, June 15, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - Fantasy_Doll , a Hot Busty Blonde Webcam Girl

If you like hot busty blonde girls, the Fantasy_Doll is the live webcam girl for you.She's got a great set of tits, luscious lips and hot body. She's 25 , blonde with green eyes , 5'6" and 125 lbs.and she's bisexual.

hot busty webcam girl fantasy doll
From Fantasy_Doll:In my private room i invite just gentlemen's, because in my PRIVATE room you can enjoy my nice attitude and great conversation. Offcourse i would like to have some fun with you darling. What for me is fun and great time with you?

Hot tease

Hot strip dance till my panties

Hot play with my great 34 DD size tits

Hot kisses and touches to make you feel like in heaven

What my PVT show DON'T include?

Pussy show.
Toys.( i prefer better real things)
Anal.(my great bum bum have just exit)
And darling if you have on account just 2 mins- ask before pvt what i can give you in 2 mins, so i'm not sad for your fast leaving and you are not sad for your lost time.
I HOPE WE WILL HAVE GREAT TIME TOGETHER AND YOU WILL ENJOY MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kisssessssssssssssssssssssssssssss :*

Live Webcam Girl Fantasy_Doll's Likes

*Mmmmmm here like to have fun with interesting, cind, smart and fun PEOPLE:) *Love to smile and make smale another people
* Love and harmony, thats for what im living for

Live Webcam Girl Fantasy_Doll's Dislikes

*Rude and greedy men
IF YOU WILL ASK ME IN FIRST MIN TO GET NAKED- I WILL BAN YOU!!!

Live Webcam Girl Fantasy_Doll's Stats

Age: 25
Height: 5 ft 6 in / 168-169 cm
Weight: 125 lbs/ 56 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Green eyes
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Ethnicity: White
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Languages: English

Live Webcam Girl Fantasy_Doll's Sex Fetishes

Foot, High Heels

Chat Live with Webcam Girl Fantasy Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment