Sunday, June 23, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - KendraLuv , a Hot Busty Blonde Webcam Girl

Busty blondes rules and no one other than Webcam girl KendraLuv will fill your fantasies like no other busty blonde.She has a huge fan club that gets bigger everyday because she delivers. Men and some women are always down with this hot busty girl. Take spin and see why she's so hot.
hot live webcam girl kendraluv

From KendraLuv
Join my FAN CLUB today to have 50%OFF in my pvt plus hot pictures and my recorded shows!!!!
I`M A BRAZILIAN GIRL LIVING IN * LaS VeGaS * I LOVE LIFE, I LOVE SMILING, I LOVE TO GO OUT, PARTY HARD AND DRINK WITH MY FRIENDS, LOVE DJING!! I`M A TRAVEL JUNKY, ITS MY #1 PASSION, I THINK THE BEST WAY TO EDUCATE URSELF IS TO SEE THE WORLD AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS AND WHERE THEY COME FROM

hot live webcam girl kendraluv
JOIN MY FAN CLUB TO HAVE A BIG DISCOUNT, PHOTOS AND HOT VIDEOS!!
All fans have special attention and 50% off in pvt shows
I love to get really naughty in my room!
i love my toys and i like to play with alot !!!! come chat with me now

Live Webcam Girl KendraLuv's Likes

Cam2cam make guys cum be a naughty girl

Live Webcam Girl KendraLuv's Dislikes

rude ppl, free loaders, cheap guys

Live Webcam Girl KendraLuv's Stats

Age: 22
Birthday: March 14
Sign: Pisces
Bra Size: Big Tits Girl
Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Green eyes
Ethnicity: White
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Languages: English

Live Webcam Girl KendraLuv's Sex Fetishes

Ass Play, Dildos, High Heels, Leather, Masturbation, Oral Fixation, Toys, Vibrators

Join Webcam Girl KendraLuv or other Live Webcam Girls Free

No comments:

Post a Comment