Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Live Webcam Girls - Blakmy a Hot Maltese Bisexual Webcam Girl

Blakmy is a hot bisexual webcam girl from Malta, a small country in Europe where they speak French.She's a dark haired beauty and loves anal.
blakmy live webcam girl

From Live Webcam Girl Blakmy:

WELCOME to my room guys!!! My name is Analia i am a sexy Maltese( so for ho don t know were Malta is i am in Europe) a very small place to live like a part of paradise so u can call me your (sweet angel).
As you can see i am a very sexy sensual women,very sweet and i love my perfect body.I am natural so stop asking me if (my ass is fake?)or different question like this .
In my shows i love to give u pleasure but also to enjoy my self.. so don't be shy to ask me to make u fantasies came true,i love to play with my body to cum and squirt for u,i play with fingers and toys(dildos),i do pussy play,anal dp (ass pussy) dp (pussy),i can put my fingers so deep in me that will make u cum so much ..try me u will love it...
We can a hot shower or hot bubbles bath in pvt if u love and we can play warm oil on my hot body.
I love pink the most but i have different colors for underwear,bra ,and stockings.
If u are into fetishes,i am into foot fetish (i can suck my toes for u,legs all behind my head).
I can always change my clothes for u in private chat only so ( stop ask for this in free chat you will never get it)you can see me in jeans ,short,skirts .tops, dresses,i can wear sunglasses for u also.i have heels( open and close toes)and boots also.

JOIN my fan club u will get all my attentions (i do anything for my fans)u will get special price in pvt; u get 10 % off live shows discount ......20% off for Premier members

......free photos and videos from my shows always more then 100 to view..

......i love to send and replay to e mails..

I just want to Thank you to my fans that support me and stay with me long time.

Is very important for me this is my job so i really appreciate it.LOVE U ALL..

live webcam girl blakmy

Live Webcam Girls blakmy's Likes

Love an intelligent men with good imagination that knows what he wants,men that treat me with respect,and know to say HELLO and THANK YOU.
I love when guys tip me for different requests but not ( nudity in free chat that will never get). I love to watch cam 2 cam so i can see u cumming for me.

Live Webcam Girls blakmy's Dislikes

First i don't like RUDE MEN.and also men that beg me to shows things in free chat ( that means you cheep and want to see for free) be a man and pay for it in shows u get everything u want I don't poo or pee in shows so please stop asking for it..

Live Webcam Girls blakmy's Stats

Age: 26
Birthday: July 22
Sign: Cancer
Height: 5 ft 7 in / 170-172 cm
Weight: 105 lbs/ 47 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Green eyes
Hair Color: Black Hair
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Languages: English, French

Live Webcam Girls blakmy's Sex Fetishes

Fetishes Ass Play, Dildos, Discipline, Domination, Foot, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Masturbation, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Role Playing, Toys, Vibrators

Join for Free and See blakmy's hot live webcam show


No comments:

Post a Comment